The Workshop on Organic and Large Area Electronic (OLAE) Materials will reveal, discuss and contribute to solving the fundamental issues tha cover the synthesis, thin film fabrication of novel organic semiconductors (conjugated polymers, evaporated small molecules or solution processed small molecules) and electrode materials, efficient charge transfer mechanisms, optimization & control of morphology.
Workshop topics include:
- Printable nanomaterials for Organic Electronics
- Polymer Organic Semiconductors
- Conjugated polymers, copolymers and oligomers
- Small Molecule Organic Semiconductors
- Novel organic/inorganic and hybrid materials
- Fullerenes, and Carbon Nanotubes in Organic Electronics
- Transparent Electrodes (organic, printable, inorganic, oxides)
- Non-transparent Electrodes & dielectrics
- Barrier Materials and Encapsulation Methods
- Organic-hybrid interfaces: characterization and application
- Synthesis & functionalization of OE nanomaterials
Workshop International Organizing Committee:
- Prof. R. Silva, University of Surrey, UK
- Prof. Georges Hadziioannou, LCPO, University of Bordeaux 1, Bordeaux, France
- Prof. Sabine Ludwigs, University of Stuttgart, IPOC - Functional Polymers, Germany
- Prof. I. Kallitsis, Department of Chemistry, University of Patras, Greece
- Dr. Sabine Amberg-Schwab, Fraunhofer-Institute for Silicate Research ISC, Germany
- Dr. Argiris Laskarakis, LTFN, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Supported by the Projects:
|EU FP7 SMARTONICS: "Development of smart machines, tools and processes for the precision synthesis of nanomaterials with tailored properties for Organic Electronics"
|H2020-NMP BASMATI: "Bringing innovAtion by Scaling up nanoMATerials and Inks for printing"