Abstracts Deadline: 21-03-14
Early Registration: 01-06-14
Welcome to ISFOE14 !
Abstract Submission is OPEN! Deadline: 21 March 2014.
ISFOE14 is the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Scientific Research in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications.
During ISFOE14 you will meet with other world-class scientists, engineers and representatives from industries to discuss & exchange ideas on the hottest topics on OEs.
The ISFOE Program consists of Workshops and Sessions focused on:
- Organic and Large Area Electronic (OLAE) materials (polymer and small molecule organic semiconductors, transparent electrodes, barriers for encapsulation)
- Manufacturing Processes & Digital Fabrication and Quality Control for Industrial Applications
- Organic Photovoltaics
- Graphene and related materials
- OLEDs for Displays and Lighting
- Laser Technologies
- Smart Textiles
- Computational Modelling
- OTFTs and Circuits
- Integrated Systems and Sensors
Advance your knowledge to:
- solve problems related to nanomaterials (e.g. morphology, phase separation, interfaces, charge generation & transport, upscalability to large area processes) and to devices,
- progress on the theoretical modelling & computational methods,
- advance the understanding of the basic mechanisms & phenomena and establish the structure-property relationships that will allow the market implementation of OE devices.
Discuss the latest advances on:
Device Architectures, Large Scale Processes, in-line quality control tools, and Manufacturing Processes for numerous OE applications as OPVs, OLEDs, OLED lighting, sensors and many more!
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki at 7-10 July 2014 !
On behalf of the ISFOE14 Scientific and Organizing Committee
Some of ISFOE14 Invited Speakers
Italian Inst. of Technology, Italy
Electrical Engineering Dept., Technion, Israel
Dept. of Chemistry, Imperial College of London, UK
Julius-Maximilians University of Wurzburg, Germany
Elizabeth von Hauff
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, VU University, The Netherlands
Fraunhofer Inst. for Production Technology IPT, Germany
Max Planck Inst. for Polymer Research, Germany
Vienna University of Technology, Inst. of Photonics, Austria
Universite Laval, Canada
University of Mons-Hainaut, Belgium
Imperial College London, UK
Dongguk University, Rep. of Korea
RIKEN CEMS, Japan
David J. Gundlach
National Inst. of Standards and Technology, USA
Friedrich-Alexander Universitat, Germany
University of California, USA
Universitat Stuttgart, Germany
Julius Maximilians Universität Würzburg, Würzburg, Germany
Enrico Da Como
Department of Physics, University of Bath, UK
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, University of Sheffield, UK
Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, South Korea