ISFOE is the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Scientific Research in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications.
During ISFOE15 you will meet with other world-class scientists, engineers and representatives from industries to discuss & exchange ideas on the hottest topics on OEs.
The ISFOE Program consists of Workshops and Sessions focused on:
- Organic and Large Area Electronic (OLAE) materials (polymer and small molecule organic semiconductors, transparent electrodes, barriers for encapsulation)
- Manufacturing Processes & Digital Fabrication and Quality Control for Industrial Applications
- Organic Photovoltaics
- Graphene and related materials
- OLEDs for Displays and Lighting
- Laser Technologies
- Smart Textiles
- Computational Modelling
- OTFTs and Circuits
- Integrated Systems and Sensors
Advance your knowledge to:
- solve problems related to nanomaterials (e.g. morphology, phase separation, interfaces, charge generation & transport, upscalability to large area processes) and to devices,
- progress on the theoretical modelling & computational methods,
- advance the understanding of the basic mechanisms & phenomena and establish the structure-property relationships that will allow the market implementation of OE devices.
Discuss the latest advances on:
Device Architectures, Large Scale Processes, in-line quality control tools, and Manufacturing Processes for numerous OE devices such as OPVs, OLEDs, OTFTs and Biosensors for applications in Energy, Lighting, Displays, Electronics, Nanobiomedicine, Smart Textiles, Food Packaging, Greenhouses and many more!
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki at 6-9 July 2015 !
On behalf of the ISFOE15 Scientific and Organizing Committee